Job Purpose: Marketing executives have to oversee a large spectrum of flooring products. As an executive, he/she has a great deal of responsibilities early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. Also to find out prospective customer and convert into business & maintain good relation with channel partners and end customers.
Opportunity: As our Sales Executive, your main objective is to drive business upwards with new/existing customers. With a consultative approach and ability to make recommendations, your expertise will provide solutions that meet or exceed our customer’s satisfaction. Reporting to Sales Head, you will be a valuable member of the team.
- Develop and implement effective sales plans across a geographic territory as defined by management.
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects.
- Maintaining relationships with clients.
- Selling products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solution.
- Make direct OEM/MRO sales calls, joint calls with Representatives and Distributors on a regular basis to achieve defined target.
- Provide forecasts and budget updates.
- Follow-up on leads and quotations within assigned territory.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Develop and implement effective Mutual Action Plans with assigned dealer / distributor locations.
- Conduct training sessions at authorized distributors, system integrators and customer sites.
- Implement global/national account strategies to achieve program objectives.
- Coordinate trade shows and conferences.
- Drive on-going, proactive qualification, management and progression of sales leads and prospects.
- Prepares report by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
- Understand the client’s needs & coordinate with internal teams for any support.
Key Skills: Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Negotiation, Sales Planning, Channel Sales, Direct Sale
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent communication skills in Hindi & English.
- Positive, confident and determined approach.
- Skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Target driven
- UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- PG: Post Graduation Not Required (MBA will be plus point)